This remarkable retail investment commands attention from inner city foot and passing traffic on one of its busiest streets, providing a well-equipped café/restaurant site in one of Sydney's most vibrant settings. This impressive space is currently tenanted in a new 5 year lease with a 5 year option, and yields high net rental returns of $1,652.00 (approx.) plus GST per week.
The corner site caters to indoor and outdoor dining, with two street fronts and a comfortable 73 sqm interior layout plus a 103 exclusive use undercover DA approved outdoor seating area totalling 176sqm. The internal fitout features polished concreate benchtops with a quality kitchen and quality appliances, while ample refrigeration and glass counter storage provide additional space.
Additional highlights include a liquor licence, late night trading hours, storage room, high ceiling, air conditioning, and a valuable secure car space in the building. Surrounded by South Sydney's crowded and ever-growing residential district, this rare investment opportunity appeals to those seeking a great exposure, placed only a stroll from Green Square Train Station and future retail precinct.
- Readymade retail investment with existing tenant on a secure long lease until March 2022 plus an additional 5 year option
- Net income $85,902.64 per annum plus GST
- Fixed rental growth of 3.5% per annum
- Low outgoings (approximately $4,597.36 per annum)
- Comfortable 73 sqm open layout plus 103 sqm of exclusive use outdoor seating
- Warm and inviting quality décor, stainless steel finished kitchen, polished concrete benchtops
- Air conditioning, high ceiling, ample storage plus extensive refrigeration
- Valuable secure car space located in the building
- Valuable DA and liqueur licence
Call James Griffiths on 0415 371 668 for more information