This remarkable retail investment commands attention from local foot and passing traffic on the corner of New South Head and Dover Road, one of Rose Bay's busiest positions, providing a well-equipped café/restaurant site in one of Sydney's most sought after suburbs. This impressive and well established café is currently tenanted with a 5 year lease and 5 year option, and yields high rental returns of $168,406.38 per annum net.
This corner site caters to indoor and outdoor dining, with two street fronts and a comfortable 95 sqm interior layout. The recently refurbished internal fitout features timber cladded walls, timber flooring throughout, timber benchtops with a quality kitchen and appliances, while ample refrigeration and glass counter storage provide additional space.
Additional highlights include 34 sqm of undercover secure parking/storage space, internal bathrooms, high ceilings, ducted air conditioning, floor to ceiling glass doors and windows opening onto both street fronts. Surrounded by the major banks, boutiques, Woolworths, IGA and Parisis Food Hall along with public parking, this rare investment ticks all the boxes.
- Ready-made retail investment
- Well-established tenant
- Secure long lease until August 2021 plus an additional 5 year option
- Net income $168,406.38 per annum plus GST
- Fixed rental growth of 5% per annum
- Low outgoings (approximately $12,000 per annum)
- 95 sqm open layout plus outdoor seating
- 34 sqm of parking/storage
- Warm and inviting quality décor, stainless steel finished kitchen, timber counters and benchtops
- Air conditioning, high ceilings, ample storage, internal bathrooms plus extensive refrigeration
- Exceptional investment opportunity