Showcasing a smart compact design with bespoke contemporary features, this luxury retail shop presents a rare opportunity to secure a highly prized shop front in the heart of the tightly held Macleay Street in the northern sector of Potts Point.
Beyond the high exposure frontage and location, this space packs a punch with polished concrete floors, solid marble desk areas, feature walls and chic lighting fixtures. The open interior flows easily to the rear kitchen and storage area with built-in shelving. Situated in a high foot traffic location. Neighbouring cafés, banks, Australia post, Fish Bowl, Eat Fur, specialty boutique retail including florists, and more.
- Clean contemporary design creates an open gallery interior
- Clever layout spans 40sqm approx., maximising space and flow
- High ceiling with stylish lighting, feature wall, concrete floors
- Well-hidden rear kitchen with marble benchtop
- High foot traffic location
- Ample storage space, crisp neutral colour palette throughout
- Ducted air conditioning and CCTV security video/alarm system
- Only metres from the central fountain and weekend markets